Hallo Lacefriends,
Coming back from the congress of Deutscher Klöppelverband I found in my mail-box some strange mails. Often saying failed messages. Some of them have adresses from people who are on the list others have adresses I never saw before. Since yesterday I get some only with the picture of Jean Leader's website.
Does anybody of you get such mails too and does anybody have an explanation for this?
Greetings
Ilske from today sunny Hamburg in Germany