Jean in Poole wrote:

<Was it Janice Blair who did the pictorial name plate for the door of
the lavatory (bathroom in the US)?>

Yes, it was my first design submitted to the Lace Guild entitled "The Loo".  You can
see it on the Lacefairy Gallery, about half way down the page, although it was scanned
without the plastic finger plate which would have made too much glare.  I mounted the
lace behind the plastic but as my DH was reluctant to make screw holes in our solid
wood doors I made polymer clay screw tops, glued the plate to the door with removable
tape and stuck the screw tops in the holes in the plastic.
http://www.lace.lacefairy.com/Gallery/JaniceBlair.html

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, Illinois