All,

What is the difference between top sewings and edge sewings?  Is there
a diagram online?

I've been doing a tape lace for the first time, sort of experimentally,
and am not satisfied with any of the ways of doing sewings that I've
come up with (which thread gets pulled through, whether they need
twisting afterwards, whether to go around the pin when rejoining the
tape from doing fillings, etc).  I would love to see the "official"
way of doing this.

Thanks,
Amanda