If anyone would like to see some photos of our Lace display the other
weekend at the Baldock Festival please visit the album I have just created
on the Arachne webshot album. See Lynne Cumming.

http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date

login :  arachne2003
password:  honiton

Now I KNOW that lace was not made in those days and I did have a lucet to
hand and demonstrated it's use to anyone who would listen. It was great fun
and a change from our Victorian Fair which all the previous ones have been.
It was a warm day - not at all suitable for velvet long sleeved dresses.
Most of the lace was made by the demonstrators. A couple of pieces were
antique lace which added to the variety on show.

Enjoy,

Lynne.

Lynne Cumming
Baldock, North Herts, UK
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the
pig."