Carolina,
Thanks for putting the wedding photos on your web site.  I was unable to click on them
to enlarge them but they looked wonderful.  Is it just tradition or is there a reason
that the Queen wore a black mantilla rather than another color?
Janice
<As a complementary information, I have put on my web some closed
pictures of the veil that the Princess Letizia wore, as well as the
Spanish mantillas that H.M. the Queen Sophia and her daughter Infanta
Elena showed off in the Royal Ceremony>

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA