Hi all,
I received my copy of 'Bright and Flighty' yesterday which i bought on Ebay.
I am very pleased with the book. The butterflies are beautiful and very
realistic. Worked in raised lace - very Honitonish. Would help to have done
some Honiton or similar. However, the patterns are beautifully set out and
the instructions are very clear with both written and line illustrations to
make it clear. 12 patterns in the book. Manuela Beck the author is very
helpful and writes excellent English. The book is both in German and
English.
My pillow is at the ready and once the ironing is done.....

Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of
winmail.dat]