> I tried to convert the CM figures above to inches, and came up with 28
> inches square.  That's huge.  Is this really the size suggested?  Or is
> there a typo in there somewhere?

If I understand correctly, it means that the dimensions are a total of 70
*square* centimeters...  that means that if it is a square it would be
roughly 8.37 cm on each side.  But if we wanted it to be a different shape
(rectangular, just to make it easy to figure...) it could be 4 cm X 17.5cm.

That makes it a bit more manageable!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ives
> theme, with reference to the world-wide aspect of our group.
>
> >Don't forget the sign to St Ives! Perhaps the man and his sign could go
on
> >the front cover and the text of the rhyme could be inside the front
cover.
> >Perhaps on the back cover, we could have a lace representation of St
Ives -