Barb wrote:
<I had wondered how well all this would be  received.......or IF it would be used at
all.  After all we would be dealing  with a government body...and we might have to
make these in triplicate!!>

Is that one to wash, one to wear and one to air? <g>

Devon wrote:
<The delegation should include whoever is president of the IOLI at that time (could be
years from now since the project is so time consuming) or her deputy, Aurelia, any
lawyers or judges who belong to the IOLI and myself as the reporter for the IOLI
covering the event.>

Why the President of the IOLI?  Isn't this an Arachne idea after all?  Of course, if
she is on Arachne at the time of the presentation it would be appropriate.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA