My pillows are stored under a roll top writing desk
when not in use.  (the desk is used to store lots of
lace making bits and pieces).  They are-
1.My favourite block pillow, my first, but I have had to
replace its blocks with ethafoam as the first set were
polystyrene (thanks Jean for definitions).
2.Self-made block pillow, (same as above, solid sides
and three removable square blocks between), also
ethafoam.
3.Two sawdust filled round pillows, seldom used, as
I feel too high domed for lengths which I usually do.
4.Larger sawdust round, its weight puts me off using it.
5.Three "planks" of ethafoam about 60 cm long and
20 cm deep I used for my wool scarf and wall hanging
Russian lady.
6.Two squares about 60cm square - one I made from
blue styrofoam insulation board, the other I was given
by a former lacemaker, also of styrofoam I think.
7.One cookie of polystyrene about 30cm diameter,
already crumbling.
And there's two plans of blue styrofoam downstairs
waiting to be cut up whenever I want another.

For Oz spiders - the cheap blue styrofoam is availble
from insulation companies (like Just Rite in Canberra)
- you ask for a sheet of blue builders board 30cm
thick and ask them to cut it in half for  you so it fits in
the back seat of a car.   The ethafoam is available
from Clarks Rubber, but you might have to get them
to order it in.   It's expensive.

Noelene in cold, cold Cooma, where I have to venture
out to go to work today!  Ick!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/