Coming out of lurk mode:
All my pillows are ethafoam so far:
I have one large cookie pillow, probably 22 or 24 inches,
3 smaller cookies of around 15 or 16 inches
One large square pillow (with three sloped sides) with two block inserts and
some extras so I can keep moving the work up
One travel pillow that has a block and can take a roller
And one big block pillow, made from ethafoam blocks, 16 in all that fit in a
square, that I made in a workshop, covering them myself. They can also be put
in different configurations and held together by pinning ribbon around them
and keeping them flat on a portabel drawing board. (I still have to make them
some kind of frame)
So I guess the total is 7 so far. No 8, there is an antique roller that seems
to be of packed wool that I have for display. (Forgot that one!)

And three of them have UFOs on them, one is for class, and the other two
haven't been finished. They manage to get moved to the new house just fine, not a
bobbin out of place, but still unfinished. LOL. And the large square pillow
with inserts made it through a flood in the basement of the old house without
any major damage. After the flood, I was glad I don't have any straw or sawdust
pillows, even though my new and "only mine "craft room is on the second floor.

Pam in Virginia