Dear Jeri,
Thank you so much for telling us about the Christmas tree at the
Metropolitan and also your own. They both sound amazing and I so enjoyed
your description. Makes me happy to think that Denmark's Georg Jensen
inspired your collection and it is wonderful that you have so many happy
memories to treasure.
all the best and keep bobbin' along from Avril

And on the 8th day, God created golf courses and lacemakers........

Avril Bayne
Denmark