Usually these boxes are for Christmas wreaths.  The kind we hang on the front
door in America.  They are usually made of artificial materials and come out of
their storage year after year.  Well at least until they are too tatty and we
replace them with a new one. :-)
As they are often about the size of a cookie pillow they might make a good
storage place.  The Ace Hardware flyer today had one for $7.99 and was 24" wide.
Janice

eva schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and, while you're at it - please, what kind of wreath
would you store - and why - in a box

http://www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos

> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA