After 3 1/2 years of sporadic work, I finally finished my version of Miss
Channer's Mat in time for our exhibitions in October this year. I had it
quickly framed for the exhibit in Johannesburg and then straight on to the
Pretoria Lace Guild's exhibition. I was not entirely happy with the framing
so it then went back to the framer and then on to a second framer before it
finally came back home again, where it is now waiting for DH to drill a hole
in the wall where I can hang it and duly show off to any visitors who are
interested. From the time that I cut off the last of the 350 bobbins till
now it has hardly been in my possesion. I am dying to send a picture of it
to far flung friends, and a friend took a beautiful photo of it with her
digital camera before it was sealed behind glass for the 3rd time. She
emailed it to me, but the jpeg attachent is 1.12MB and took 45mins to
download. With all of the expertise on this list, can anyone tell me how to
make it small enough to send on to other people? Also, how to get a
photographic print made of it.
Thanks in advance
Janis Savage
t/a The Lace Place