Well, I left it about as late as I could without sending my e-Christmas notes
on Christmas Day, but I am finally getting them out!

This year again my real card is online, saving us all bandwidth and inbox
space.
Please go to: http://skl58.home.mindspring.com/2004.htm

Obligatory lace content: I've updated my folder in the Arachne webshots album
with my two most recent wire lace pendants--just follow the link from the last
page of the "Christmas card."

Best wishes to everyone for what's left of the holiday season and all of 2005,

Sue.

Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC