Jackie wrote:
I just had a look at the cards from the Christmas card exchange.
Thanks to Barbara for making it possible. Sure glad I don't have to
pick the best one or even the one I like most.

My favorite was the lace Santa made by Aufi, of Finland, followed closely by
the bird made by Lisa Thomson, but I also liked the Torchon candle made by
Antje in Spain.  I could go on and one of course and as Jackie said "Yes, there
are some talented people on this list"
http://homepage.mac.com/bejoyce/arachne/
I added my reindeer to the list.  Thanks Barbara.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA