Noelene--Thanks for posting the Cooma Kiss hankie, which I have
half-finished.  My bride-to-be Granddaughter wants a "partly blue"
hankie: it is easy to introduce  a blue weaver in the clothstitch diamond
which will also become the edgefan weaver (with a "cheat" tc pin tc on
the final stitch of the diamond).  The pattern is quick to make, and very
lovely--thanks again --- Doris  O'Neill--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.