Gentle Spiders,
In this week's mail I received a needlecraft catalogue, and on the cover is
announcing the DMC Linen Floss collection.  In the photo, the skeins look
like regular floss (it isn't wound on a spool).  Has anyone worked with
this "new" DMC linen thread?  I suppose it's intended for embroidery
techniques since the catalogue doesn't carry BL supplies.  I'm curious...

Beth McCasland
Metairie, Louisiana (a suburb of New Orleans)
where it's overcast and cool today