Hi all gentle web-spiders,

I know I haven't posted often, but last week was spent
trying to reduce the level of dust in the house so that we
could have an "Open House" last Thursday which was
Estonian Independence Day.

Then yesterday Erik & I travelled all the way to the west
coast to the city of Pärnu for the annual meeting of the
Estonian Bobbin Lace Society. There I met Eeva Talts who
is a talented & lovely lady, & who welcomed me to the group.
Eeva has a pattern in the UK Lace Guild 2005 calendar.

I took along my Milanese snake & my Bucks Butterfly to show
the Society's President, Kristiina Halberg, who I met last April.
Everyone was impressed with my work. We gave Lia Looga a
ride home after the meeting. Waiting in the mail box was my
OIDFA magazine which made my day just that little bit better.

I've been asked to teach tatting to a two ladies who are friends
of an American lady who lives near me. So I'll have to dig up
some spare shuttles so that I will have something to teach with.

And I also want to get started on my piece for the Denver I.O.L.I.
Lace Competition. And decide which classes to choose.

Warm regards, from snowy Estonia,

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
City of Tartu, Estonia