I've sent an email to the seller saying why it's not a lace bobbin, but then noticed the feedback rating of -1 (positive feedback rating 33.3%). Clicked on the -1 and found that there were two negative and one positive feedbacks, and even the positive should have been negative. Seems that this person has yet to complete a sale.

Wonder if the one bidder has checked on the feedback or has realised that they can check.

If I get a response I expect it to be abusive.

Jean in Poole