I got this charted the cheap way. I've got a cross stitch generator program for the computer (round about GBP10.). You can scan or download a photo and turn it into a cross stitch chart of any measurements and threads/inch you like. The programme prints the picture, the chart in colour, the chart with symbols to represent each colour thread, you can choose which make of thread you want to use, and it prints the shade numbers of your chosen thread as well.

I've also done one of my border collie.

Mind you, I've only made the charts - doing the actual embroideries is a whole different ball game!

Jean in Poole