Dear Adele,

Re: your question on old Flanders laces, etc., I recently purchased "Onder de
Loep" from Holly Van Sciver.  I think it might be of interest to you.  Her
website description follows:

Onder de Loep - A follow-up title to Caroluskantjes. A selection of 42
patterns from 16th and 17th Century Flanders Lace from the collection of the
Saint
Carolus Borromeus Church in Antwerp. This title is beautifully produced as a
folio of three volumes in small format and is in German, Flemish and English.

Vicki in Maryland where the sun is shining and the temps are pushing 90
degrees!