Hi everyone - thanks ever so much for your responses so far, I will indeed
share the list 'with the list' - write to me privately if you'd rather not
post to the lace list, tell me what you like to use your lace for, I'm
especially interested in the 'usual' end product that you like (if you
have one - some of us just do bits of this and that...).

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)