Molly Carroll, Paivi Roberts, Maria Niforos and Peggy Zalamea are  dealers in
vintage and antique textiles who sell lace at the IOLI and at the  Pier Shows
that show antiques. But that is entirely different than purveying  lace as
art. I suspect the tag on the booths for the shows you mention is
significantly
higher than what they are paying to be in the antique sales in the  same
venues.

These are the websites of the three shows you mentioned.

_http://www.haughton.com/design/dealers.htm_
(http://www.haughton.com/design/dealers.htm)
_http://www.aafnyc.com/art_fair_participant_requirements.asp_
(http://www.aafnyc.com/art_fair_participant_requirements.asp)
_http://www.sanfordsmith.com/modex.htm_
(http://www.sanfordsmith.com/modex.htm)

These appear to be extremely high class affairs. The exhibitors are
galleries, not individual artists at these shows. But, I think the biggest
critical
problem is that there really are not many pieces of lace art that  people are
prepared to sell. I can't imagine that you, Aurelia, are willing to  put a
price on several fans and place them out on a table for people to buy. The
purpose of these shows is to sell art, not just to show it.

Excluding Lenka, who seems to have worked out the selling aspect to her
satisfaction, could we assemble even 15 pieces of actual lace art to put in a
booth and be prepared to sell?

Interestingly, the following business is one that sells textiles at the
first mentioned show. _http://www.textilearts.com/_
(http://www.textilearts.com/)
but they  seem more taken with exotic textiles.

Devon