Hi Bev,
  I know the deadline is tomorrow for the card exchange, and I have sent and
received my cards already, but I cannot find the email that I know I saved
regarding the email address that we are to send our scans to for the web page.
Can you repeat that information as I am sure I am not the only one to be
forgetful.

  I will send a scan of the card I sent to Martina De Wille, in Schmidmuhlen,
Germany.

  Jeanette, in Kleinmond, South Africa, would you like me to scan the card I
received or have you sent a scan off already?  Your card will go up with my
other lace cards tomorrow as I am in the process of decorating my home for
Christmas as I have a big party for my English group next Sunday, 29 for
dinner!  Lots of lace already on the tree but I have to collect other pieces
that are on permanent exhibit around the house to add to them.

  Thanks,
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/