Hi Bev,

thank you for your patient reminders.
Today I posted the 2nd Lace Christmas Card. It remains in Europe and should
soon
arrive in Britain. The 1st Card started its longer jouney to South Africa last
Saturday.
It was a bit late, but I still hope that it soon will arrive.

It was definitely great fun to join again and I have already the 2 cards which
I received
in my living room on display and treasure the letters which came with them.
I will mail the scan of the cards I made. But I did the same pattern on each of
them.

Greetings from dull Germany, but bright inside :-))))

Martina