Hi everyone and especially Fay Owers in Australia,

I just had to brag about the wonderful lace Christmas card
that I received yesterday from Faye Owers in Tasmania, Australia.
It contained a beautiful bobbin lace angel ornament with
a very unusual property - she glows in the dark.  As soon
as we got the mail last night, my 6-year-old daughter and Iraced
to a closet to check it out.  She really does glow beautiful
in the dark and now she hangs proudly on our Christmas tree.
I assume it was the stiffening agent that makes her glow.  What
did you use for that?

Thank you so much, Faye!
Lisa Thompson in Plano, Texas USA where we've got from 89F to
39F in just a couple of days.

P.S. Did you already send a scan to Barbara or would you like me
to send one for you?