Oh!, Thank you Treena for that wonderful fan site. What a splendid work of art. It really is 'thinking outside the box' as far as construction and design are concerned and all the better for it. Not for everyone perhaps but wonderful that someone can work like this. Happy new year to All Spiders, and may you achieve at least some of your resolutions. Mine is to try and 'unclutter' myself from all the piles of 'it might come in one day' junk of cuttings, postcards, pictures, fabrics etc I seem to have collected. I've made a start. The end is not in sight!
Jean in Cleveland U.K.