---  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I
> was wondering if anyone knows who made the Arachne
> commemorative bobbins 2001-2005?

Arachne was born April 12, 1995.
The Anniversary Bobbins have been made by different
people.  The records I find in my computer show the
following:

1996  Made by JoAnn Pruitt

2000  Made by JoAnn Pruitt
2001  Made by Chris Parsons
2002  Made by Lori Howe - Lacefairy
2003  Made by  Jim Stavast - BeeUtahful Bobbins
2004  Made by Chris Smythe
2005  Made by Roseground bobbins, owned by Pat Hallam
and her daughter Pam Sharples.

Since JoAnn Pruitt has functioned as the main
distribution person even in the years she did not make
the bobbins, she might have more records.  I have
vague memories that one year there were two different
bobbin makers -- one in the UK and one in the USA --
because of shipping or monitary concerns that year.
That could have been in the early years that I have no
records for.

Anyway -- I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this
year's anniversay bobbins as it comes closer to the
April anniversary.

For the newbies who haven't been through this before,
we often have more that just bobbins.  There's usually
stick pins, cover cloths, tatting shuttles, and such
things as well.  Just wait for the official
announcements.  Save a few $$$$ for April.  It will
come very soon.

Alice in Oregon -- where I welcomed the new year
making lace