Hi All,

I was googling yesterday looking for some wreath boxes, and there are a
few places that sell a variety via the web.  DH bought me 2 big plastic
ones in Lowes, but there are ones that I saw on the web that are for
shipping and others of corrugated plastic for storing them.  I just
googled 'wreath boxes' and it brought a number of links up.  They seemed
to be available through storage type stores like Container Store and
other stores.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie in Denver.