Margot said " young desk clerks take
a look at my white hair and don't ask any questions!!!""

What is the old saying:-  "If you've got it - Flaunt it"!!!!!!!!!

It is nice to have useful hair - I find the same thing, too!!! I don't get asked to prove I am "of a certain age" (Oh! I Love that expression!!!) they just look at me and Ok it!!! :))

Yes, Pene, I read them! Well done. And the copy you donated to the Victorian-Branch-of-the-Guild Library was Gratefully received, and caused a lot of interest.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.