  From: Jacqui Southworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] Honiton tea towel raffle

Hi spiders - I received over 80 entries for the raffle from far and
wide, and I've just got my obliging dh to draw out the names. The first
name out,
by a strange coincidence, was the last name added:
Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Janice you win the tea-towel - I
guess you must be on a winning streak at the moment.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/