Browsing through my Harper's Bazaar that arrived today (DH got the subscription
free for me - likeI'm a fashion plate!!), I saw that Burberry have a lace
overcoat and a lace skirt in their ad, not to my taste.  The top with the skirt
has crochet collar and cuffs.  Then on page 130 entitled "Dark Romance" it says
"moody lace and tulle are making a comeback" The lace items include a dress,
skirt, Louis Vuitton clutch bag ($12,800) and black lace covered shoes with
very high heels by Christian Louboutin ($570).

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/