I had 25 entries for the socks and as I managed to get some more pairs, there
are 3 winners.  My son did the drawing.

The winners are............................

Jackie Bowhey
Lindy Taylor
Sherry Townsend

Jackie, I need your snail address in OZ, I have the others.  I will get to the
post office as soon as I can and the socks will be on their way to Australia,
Ireland and NY state hopefully before the 31st.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/