The Christmas Card exchange pairings have gone out.
If you think you signed up, and did not get a pairing
email, please contact me.

At this time, we should have 44 cards being prepared.
Hopefully, most of these will be reported to the card
webpage that was volunteered.  We'll let everyone know
in December when it is ready for viewing.

If there are any late card applicants, I will pair
them up with each other.  In the meantime, we have 33
people preparing the 44 cards.  I look forward to
seeing pictures of them.

Alice in Oregon -- with several days of wet weather
after a lovely week.