From: stevie nixed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] miniature lace pillow
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:49:45 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for a small miniature lace pillow, measuring about 10 cm (2,5 inch?) in diameter. I have seen it before, so I know it exists, but I can't seem to find a seller. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? My friend would like to have one as she loves to make lace but also has dolls and wants to display her dolls with a lacepillow.

Is anyone here able to help me? :-)

Nathalie