I am curious to find out if everyone has received their Winter IOLI Bulletin.
If you have not yet received your copy yet, please email me personally, not
the to list.  Just doing a survey.  Mine came in January.

My Lace Guild
magazine arrived on Saturday, so it came after Liz got hers in Australia.  I
have yet to read all the articles, so far it has been eye candy, but I will be
taking it to my Lace meeting on Wednesday.  I can't remember if I sent my
Easter Bunny pattern upside down but maybe it was printed that way because I
started the lace from the bottom.  My first effort had a very evil expression.
That is always a problem when you work with the front down.

Janice

Janice
Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/