I have been given the task of finding a bobbin maker for one of my lace groups
lace day this year and I was asked to find out if there is a bobbin maker in
the US that uses woodburning for writing the information on the bobbins.  Also
the bobbins required are square ones.  Please let me know if you know of
anyone who does this and their contact information.  I guess this information
could go to the list but the following should be private!!

I would also
appreciate knowing who did your lace group bobbins and whether you were happy
with them.  We try to approach different bobbin makers each time we have a
lace day to spread the work around. Thanks,
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal
Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/