From: Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I signed up for Binche with Diana Glasspool at the IOLI convention
> and have the opportunity to buy my supplies on Saturday at our
> Lace Day, but I don't know what I need.  Does anyone know what
> thread Diana will have us use?  Also does she prefer a particular
> style of bobbin?  I know my friends would like to know their needs
> also.  Bet the info comes in the mail next Monday!

My info came yesterday.  I got all my first choices:
copper wire BL flowers in the AM
beaded/tatted bags in the PM
Ecuadorian knotting on Saturday

Sorry, Janice, I'm not signed up for Diana's class so I don't have a
supply list for that.  But there's a good chance yours'll come
tomorrow.  If you've been a very good girl, that is...  (VBG)

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
(formerly  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)