I spoke too soon because when I went back to check the map on BuddyMap, my dot
looks like it is in Wisconsin, not in northern Illinois.  Also Susie Johnson
made my picture smaller and sent it to me but I cannot access the Edit
function.  Does anyone know how to do that?  I remember seeing it the first
time I entered my info as I didn't add my web site and was able to do that.  Is
there a webmaster I can contact to correct my position on the map?

Lace content:  We had a visitor on Saturday at our LACE guild meeting, Arachne,
Mika Steflickoa from the Czech Republic.  She brought lots of Czech magazines,
samples of lace and cd's of lace for us to look at.  She will be visiting us
again next month and we will be working on lace that day.  Saturday found us
making scarecrows out of burlap and raffia.  Lucky me, she left all the
magazines etc., in my care so I am having a lace overdose.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/