I agree with Brenda that a sig (or possibly stationery) was the source of the
attachments.

As far as I can tell, my moderator address (at the bottom of this email) is
working properly. I received a couple test messages but did not receive anything
from Kate. Probably Yahoo had a temporary problem.

Avital
Moderator