Hey Jane,
I believe Winslow Bobbins are going to be a vendor at convention in Rockford.
Why not drop them an email and ask them to bring extra spools of wire for sale.
Janice

 <I wish at least one of our lace vendors would carry the stainless
> steel wire that the Winslow's have. I tried finding it in the US and
> it couldn't be had. As a favor, one of our vendors did bring some
 back
> from England for me, but she never carries it in her vendor supplies.

> Really too bad.
>
> Jane O'Connor

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/