Hi Agnes and everyone

I think that would be the price per package.
In the Lee Valley catalogue,  they are item EV140; 6 for CAD16.50. They are
made of silicone, can be reused many times, can go in the freezer, microwave
or oven - heat resistant to 357 C. (675 F) that should be hotter than any
bobbin needs to be (eek). Each cord is 13 inches long; they can be linked
together. Although they are for trussing food, they would be interesting for
bundling bobbins!

On Jan 9, 2008 8:39 AM, Agnes Boddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I just looked at the price for these, and will stick to my crochet
> bands, knitting stitch holders, and
> thick cords out of my son's hoodies. Around £10.00 each?

Bev  (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)