Hi again

Speaking of pillow storage -  yes about the wreath boxes, they were
advertised at Canadian Tire, too, just around Christmas then I missed the
sale -   I like  fabric totes with handles too, to hang on a sturdy
coat-hanger in a closet. The plastic wreath box, ideal for a complicated
work in progress that needs to be put away and kept flat.

Fields sells their store shopping bag for 99 cents. It opens wide and is
roomy for 18-inch cookie pillows, a real bargain if one doesn't mind that
the only colour choice is black and the store name in bold red (I look at it
and think somehow it could be tweeked to read 'Laces' ). The handles are a
generous length.

--
Bev  (in Shirley near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada)