A local friend of mine passed this information along to me.  She is part of
the Embroiders' Guild of America.  You can find their website and general
info here:

http://www.egausa.org/

My friend said, "this person will write and "teach" a course by
correspondence - could have classes all over the country, but the teacher
stays home!  "

Please find the contact info below for the person in charge of this.

Kim

HFuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzM2OTk3MwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDYwMzQ0MjkEbXNnSWQDMjE1M
zQEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTIwNzM0MjYwOQ--> Teneriffe lace
embroidery

Posted by: " <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   <http://profiles.yahoo.com/egangcorre> egangcorre

Fri Apr 4, 2008 9:44 am (PDT)

Is there anyone who is qualified/interested in writing a course in Teneriffe

for the GCC program? If so, please contact me OFF-LINE at:
 <mailto:_egangcorre%40aol.com> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:
<mailto:egangcorre%40aol.com> [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks..

Pat Correz
GCC Chairman