I have been playing with the demo program of Lace R-XP and after reading all
the features it seems to have answered my previous question as to whether you
can export to Word, plus I think you can print with larger dots which will be
wonderful when printing a pattern for someone with poor eyesight.  When it came
to using the text part I typed "I want this", never mind the exchange rate!!
Nice job Ruth.  I am sure you had lots of input.  Thanks Brenda for giving them
permission to include the thread wraps.  I am sure this will be helpful as I
always used to guess what I needed then adjusted up or down depending on the
first print.

If you have never used Lace 2000 I am sure you will find this one easy to use.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.