Hello Rhiannon

I recommend looking at these- it has given me some ideas. I especially like
the last one- can you give a supplier of the Monovic thread?

I don't know of any lace suppliers who carry it, it's sold as invisible sewing thread in haberdashery shops. The last time I saw it on sale was, I think, in John Lewis department store. It's a monofilament thread which looks like very lightweight fishing line, and comes in dark grey or white.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html