I watched the video clip with Leonard on Mac without any problems!!
True I'm still in the ark and running MacOSX 10.3 (can't remember which is which with the big cats!) but I'm getting to the point where I need to upgrade, with web access being one of the issues. 10.3 would only recognise the old version of Google Earth, but that has stopped working and despite downloading the so-called Mac version again it still won't work.

The whole point of the internet is that it should be cross-platform, but Microsoft don't want it that way.

Brenda