Just goes to prove that great minds think alike!

On 16 Jul 2008, at 22:31, Sue Duckles wrote:

And now, I read my mail and find that Brenda has said the same thing!!!

Sue
On 16 Jul 2008, at 22:27, Sue Duckles wrote:

Evening Spiders

Mark, I wonder if it's a bradawl for a proddie or clippie rug... It would need to be strong enough to poke holes in sacking and poke either long or short lengths of fabric through the hole.

Sue in EY
On 16 Jul 2008, at 20:50, Mark, aka Tatman wrote

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/tatmantats/lace/ antiquebobbin1.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/tatmantats/lace/ antiquebobbin2.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/tatmantats/lace/ antiquebobbin3.jpg

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html