Hello Sandra

Thanks for that info - yes it is Goldschild. Other links to Goldschild on that site bring up the same page.

NeL 50/3 - Nm 30/3 is the one size that I don't have, but coming between NeL 30/3 (16 w/cm) and NeL 66/3 (22 w/cm) it is quite likely that it will measure 19 w/cm as per the original query from Jane.

Although it measures the same, it's a 3ply thread so won't compare exactly to the 28/2 Jane asked about.

Brenda

Hello Brenda,

see https://www.langendorfkloeppel.de/home/index.php?cPath=31_63
They have Goldschild Leinen
Nel: 18/3 = Nm: 11/3
Nel: 30/3 Nm: 20/3
Nel: 50/3 Nm: 30/3
Nel: 66/3 Nm: 40/3
Nel: 80/3 Nm: 50/3
Nel: 100/3 Nm: 60/3
But I'm not sure, if this is the Goldschild linen lace yarn, that you mean.

Regards
Sandra from Germany (near Munich)