In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, M. L. Mouzon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
I'm not sure, but I think it is time to at least start "talking" about
it....
What do you all think?

I had similar thoughts the other day, whilst reading though some old emails (the Arachne FAQ and Handbook postings that I kept) and musing over the various bobbin, ornament, bookmark and card exchanges we have had over the years. At the moment my pillow(s) has a queue forming of things I want to get done, but I agree, it is time to start thinking.

I am just thinking about this since I have been visiting my new
granddaughter this weekend.
Congratulations, Grandma, on the new arrival and I hope your daughter manages a full recovery from the ordeal.

--
Jane Partridge